All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

Friday, December 7, 2007

Go Bearz


This falls in the category of "All About Amelia's Parents"...

My mom and dad treated us to a Redskins/Bears game at FedEx Field last night. Seemed like an especially luxurious and entertaining outing back in the crisp autumn days of September when the tickets were purchased. Despite the sub-freezing temperatures, we loaded up with homemade chicken noodle soup, at least three layers of clothes on all body parts and a positive attitude. We had a GREAT time. The seats were perfect and the hot chocolate was all I wanted it to be. And I know you're all a little jealous of my enormous orange jacket. It's a winner, huh? Don't know how it came to be mine, but I can't imagine a more perfect scenario for it's one and only public wearing. 'Puff Daddy', as Christopher has named it, is officially retired.
Oh yeah...Redskins won the game 24-16, which was good news only for my mom. Dad and I are solidly for the Bears (unless they ever play my Chargers), Mom likes the Skins, and Christopher is for whichever team the Redskins are playing (he's a Cowboys fan). Millie stayed home with some wonderful friends of ours and we enjoyed every moment of our adult evening. Thanks Mom and Dad!

No comments: