All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Family Doing?

When Millie wants to find out where we are and what's happening, she wanders around the house shouting "Mommy doin'? Casey doin'? Daddy doin'?" (as in "What's Casey doing?"). So today's blog is about what our family has been doin' the past few days.

Departure day arrived yesterday for Casey, Christopher and his little brother Joshua. They are on their way to San Diego with lots of stops for baseball games (five games, to be exact) and visits with friends along the way. Millie, Simon and I are staying here at my parents' house for three more weeks so I can recover and Simon can grow a bit before hopping on a plane. I am so thankful for their help...there is NO WAY I could have done this on my own.

Also yesterday we took Simon in for his first check-up. He's a healthy little boy. He's gained two pounds since we left the hospital and seems to be very bright-eyed and alert. What a blessing.

And stay tuned for new photos. I need to figure out how to get my laptop online so I can upload a few more. Millie's growing like crazy and sillier than ever. Pretty fun times.

No comments: