All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

Monday, August 11, 2008

A Random Assortment

Dad and kiddos as he departs for CA

Oh, there's lots going on here, but I'm not sure any of it is blog-worthy. I am neck deep in the business of trying to keep two kids healthy and fed, not to mention mentally stimulated, and emotionally secure. I don't know how my friends made this all look so easy. Anyway, instead of the details on diaper changes and toddler food battles, I give you a few random photos of our last few weeks.

The final moments at our house in DC

A typical night for Mils, with her entire menagerie of beloved baby dolls/animals/blankets/Philly Phanatic

...and sometimes she piles them all on Simon thinking that they might make him feel better and stop crying.

No comments: