All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Children's Museum

Within weeks of moving into our house we became members of the amazing New Children's Museum downtown. The kids and I go about once every two weeks, so we are making good use of the investment. There was a threat of rain last Saturday, so we all packed up and took Dad with us to see what all the fun was about.


When we get about two blocks away from the museum Millie starts screeching from her car seat "Yay! Playin'!" I'm really amazed at what she knows and remembers. This time I finally remembered to put her in some get-dirty clothes so she could really get to painting the VW bug. Isn't she getting tall?


And this room is just pure genius. Yes, it's entirely covered in mattresses and filled with foam tire-pillows! If we had an extra bedroom in our house, I'd consider my own mattress installation.


I'm usually running around around this room with Simon attached to me. He and I were both thankful that Dad was around for the chase this time!

No comments: