All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day!

Millie started her new preschool yesterday, and from what very little conversation we could get out of her, she seemed to really like it.  We chose an adorable little school about 20 minutes north of us (if I can get us organized in the mornings, I think I might really enjoy this time in the car with the kids and my beloved to-go coffee) that happens to be in a Nazarene church.  The school seems to have a balanced mix of free play time, 'academics' (letters, numbers, the basics), character development, bible stories and a little chapel time in the sanctuary once a week for all of the kids.  Our new fall routine has begun!








Wait, Mom.  I want to go to school too.

No comments: