All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's hard to breathe...

The most awesome news we could ask for came yesterday: we have a completely healthy, active, growing baby. We had our big 20 week ultrasound (because of my age, we had the high-tech 4-D version) and were able to see extraordinary details of the little feet, fingers, spine, and yes...we now know the gender.

So just as we did with Millie, we had the doctor write the verdict on a note card that we then opened at a family dinner last night. Here's Millie telling you the big news:


Well, ok, she's just pointing to the picture on the front of the notecard. But if she could read it to you, you'd know that we are having a...

Can you believe it??? It was seriously hard for me to breathe last night when we opened the card. Of course I'm ecstatic, but I am equally panicked. All I can see are visions of broken arms and buckets of tadpoles in my garage. This is going to be fun!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

We are so happy for you! Congratulations on having a boy - it's sure to be a lot of fun. Love - The Clarks