All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Eight Happy Months


I am just DYING to know who this boy is going to be. He's the greatest baby. He's snuggly and loves to be held. He's flirty...ducks his chin down and then looks up at you with those enormous brown eyes. He's in love with his sister and seems to live for her attention. He has a funny belly laugh when Mils starts messing with him or when Casey licks every last drop of food off of his hands (yeah...gross...I know). Although he's perfectly content about 90 percent of the time, lately we've been calling him the 'rager'. Out of the blue, he just hollers at us when he decides he needs something. Mostly he needs food quicker than we can get it to him, so he balls up his fists, sucks in some breath, and just screams. No tears. Just some good ragin'. If I had to guess, I think he'll be a gentle soul with a quick wit and a great sense of humor. I think he'll have his Dad's patience and laid-back outlook on life (thank God!). And I have no doubt that he's going to get what he wants in this world...look out!

No comments: