All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

Thursday, March 19, 2009

St. Patty's Fun

Grandma Steinbeiss (born Mary Catherine Cawley from County Mayo, Ireland) would be proud of our celebration this year. Here are some pics from a parade outing last weekend (of course we found a parade to attend) and as we headed out to dinner with friends. I made Irish Soda Bread, had some corned beef and cabbage and a little dark beer, and dressed head to toe in green. A solid effort to represent my Irish roots.

Check out our skinny Dad...totally fit and ready for triathlon season!

Si's grin KILLS me. So cute.

2 comments:

Tara said...

What, no pics of the Irish woman herself? WE WANT MOM! WE WANT MOM!

Stacey, you've got two cuties there. LOVE Millie's curls! She's beautiful. And Simon is just adorable. I can see what you mean about that grin :)

Big hugs to you woman,
Tara

Grace said...

They are sooo cute:) and so big! I'm missing you guys so much!