All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

Monday, August 16, 2010

Scenes from the Road

Today is Christopher's first day of school/work so the kids and I are out on the town.  If you know me, you know that all roads lead to a good coffee shop, so right now we're beating the heat at C'ville Coffee.  I've got an iced drink and the kids have a great big play area to explore.  I've found my home away from home!  This morning we also got Si signed up for a gymnastics class (something for us to do on one of the mornings that Mils' is in school), found the central library and the town aquatic center, and accomplished a few other errands.  I am loving the location of our house...just a mile or two from lots of good stuff.

I'm having fun looking back on the photos from our road trip.  Here are a few from the San Diego to Denver leg.




A GREAT pit stop along a river in Utah.


Animal balloons on the Boulder ped mall


What?  Do I have something on my face?



Hanging with Uncle Monkey


Hilarious superfriends with Taylor and Bo



Just like old times...playin' with Brynn.


Simon packed up this wagon by himself and announced to us that he's "movin' to 'ginia (Virginia)".  Awesome.

1 comment:

LB said...

Hooray! You made it! Kids talk about you guys all the time.
Lv Laura B.