All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Choo Choo? Shoe Shoe.

I was here in the family room, on-line Christmas shopping my little heart out while Simon was downstairs in the foyer happily playing by himself.  I kept hearing him say "choo choo", so I assumed he had made up some kind of train game.  Awesome.  As long as I could hear him playing, I felt less guilt about being on the computer while we were home alone together.

"Hey Mom!  Come look what I made!"  Uh oh.




He was so proud of his OCD organizational skills.  Please tell me this behavior is a normal developmental stage for 2 year olds...

1 comment:

LB said...

Ha! This is Bo right now too. He lines up EVERYTHING - including the contents of my purse! And then once things are in a line they become a train. Miss you guys.
Laura