All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ten Short Years


Ten years ago this week, Christopher and I sat at breakfast on our Caribbean island honeymoon and imagined where life would take us (we really hoped that somehow it would lead us back to that paradise vacation).  All these years later I am so happy and surprised that our journey together has been so easy, so eventful, and so much more satisfying than I could have dreamed.  I married the most amazing man.  We celebrated our anniversary on Thanksgiving and it was fun to remember the crazy perfection of our wedding.  


Christopher reading his vows.  Nat (best man, best friend) guarding my ring and my husband.



The moment at the back of the church, just after we were pronounced husband and wife.  Elation, shock, relief.  One of my favorite photos of the day because of the memories it evokes.

No comments: