All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day

"There are two lasting bequests we can give our children.
One is roots, the other is wings."
-- Hodding Carter, Jr.



Millie painted the "K" for kindergarten.


Our walk together to school.  I will NEVER forget these ten minutes.  Holding hands, chatting about the day, telling her again and again how very proud I am.  How honored I am to be her mom.  


Millie and Katie are friends from preschool and in the same class this year!

And it begins.

Si's having his own kind of day.  He created this complicated and impressive train system all on his own.  So far, he's ok without Mils.  Although he told me he prefers it when she's home with him because "I like her.  She has good ideas."  Hannah, you better step up your game.

2 comments:

Sybil Anne Strimbu said...

Congratulations, Millie!

Unknown said...

Just stumbled on your blog and am so glad I did. Your children are adorable and you are such an inspiration! I hope I am half the mommy you are to my future babies.