All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

Monday, September 22, 2008

A Day at the Beach

Posted for the grandparents with lots of love: a cute little video of Millie absolutely loving the beach. I'm not sure who is having more fun here...Casey or Millie! We're at dog beach on Coronado, which is one of our favorite spots in San Diego. Here's a little secret about beach trips with two kids and a dog -- it is not one bit relaxing. TONS of fun and extremely rewarding, but also sweaty and exhausting. And it absolutely must happen with at least two adults. So much for reading People magazine with a coke and pretzels. See you in 10 years, beach chair. But I know for sure that I wouldn't want to be doing this any other way.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacie & Christopher, Millie and Simon are beautiful. We sure do miss you guys. I'm glad you are well and I hope for a trip to San Diego so we can catch up. All my best - Louise

annonamous said...

I'm thinking Christopher might be having the best time of all!!! :) xoxo