All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Little St. Paddy's Fun

It was my turn to host the class party, so we did it up for St. Paddy's day with the three-year olds!




Rainbow of fruit.  Not sure why I didn't foresee the big pile of marshmallows being such an overwhelming hit.


We made shamrock antenna hats.  The girls of the class were more interested in the baby on the floor.


Class pic.  Classic.  But check out Si's hand on Hannah's arm for protection! 


The next day was Millie's bash (of which I was not in charge).  Si always joins right in, though.  Millie's teacher just pulls up another chair for him.  This will be his class next year and it makes me so happy that he absolutely LOVES it in there




We hit the "Greening of Ghent" on Friday night and ran into some friends.  Ghent is the name of our neighborhood, and this was the St. Paddy's street festival.  Seemed like a good idea for us to walk...UNTIL we all got caught in a torrential thunderstorm.  Picture me, Hannah in a pack on my back, kids in the double jogger.  It was such a ridiculous mess that I just had to laugh at it all.  


The leprechaun sneaked in and turned the milk green and left gold for the kids!


Our St. Paddy's breakfast!

No comments: