All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

Friday, July 24, 2009

Couple of things I'm loving this summer...

1. Last weekend we all went to see the movie 'UP'....with both kids...for the second time. THAT'S how much we love this movie. Can't recommend it highly enough. Really sweet story (yes, I cried at the beginning), beautiful animation, hilarious action (ummm...talking dogs...what else do you need?). Even Christopher loved it.

2. http://www.bestbuyeyeglasses.com/. If you're like us and don't have insurance coverage for eye glasses, here's a great site to buy normal (even chic) glasses for relatively cheap. I shopped for three months, getting myself all geared up to pay $300 or more for a pair, until I found these guys. Awesome.

3. The kids' new water table. Maybe I'm the last to know about these things. Most families probably already have one. If not, I think you'd love having one. Hours of safe water fun.

No comments: