All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Home Grown

Weeeeee did it! Look what Millie and I grew!

A couple of months ago we had our friends Katherine (the mom, my friend) and Anna (the cutie pie, Millie's friend) over to plant some tomatoes in big pots in the back yard. Gotta tell you, I wasn't too confident in my ability to get any produce off of these plants. I have a long, sad history of killing off plants, trees, flowers, even a beta fish left in my care. But, apparently these tomatoes were dummy-proof (and vacation-proof since we went away for three weeks and they survived with very sporatic watering). Millie's proud of her gardening skills (just not proud enough to actually try to eat one). Here's hoping for a few more before the end of summer!

No comments: