All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Simon!

My amazing little boy is one year old. What a dream child he is...so content, funny, quick, and SNUGGLY! We had such a great celebration on Saturday. My parents were here from Maryland PLUS my Aunt & Uncle came in from Chicago with my cousin Courtney and her family (husband John and three great kids). Their youngest daughter Maeve turns 1 in a few weeks, so we made it a joint party for the little ones. And of course, Aunt Julie (aka 'My JuJu' to Millie) was here to help cook up the fun.

It was so nice to have a little space to host the celebration here at our own house. Very low-key with lots of baby-watching and lemonade drinking. I can't get too thoughtful here because I will undoubtedly start crying about how fast this year has gone and the farewell to the baby-ness in my life. We are extremely blessed with this family and these kids who grow more fascinating to me each week. Here's to you Si-Berry-D...Happy Birthday!



The party crew: cousin Courtney with Maeve, Ella and Finn


Riding double in his (well, their) new airplane buggy.


Si loves his new rocking chair from Yammy & Poppa!

Big kisses from big sister


I like cupcakes. Do you like cupcakes?


And did I mention that I'm crazy, just like my Dad?


Happy, happy family.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Happy Birthday Simon! I can't believe our boys are already a whole year old!