All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Casey!

Our sweet girl, the best dog in the world, turned NINE years old the other day. That is just so hard to believe. She's as beautiful and gentle and squirrely as ever, dancing around the kids, wagging her whole body when we come home to see her, barking at the mere rumble of a UPS truck coming down the block. I often find myself wishing that I could just live my whole life with this dog...I want her to be around forever.

We celebrated the big day Casey-style...with food. Mils sent me on a special mission to find special hats for us to wear for the party. Couldn't track those down but found a crown that seemed to work. We got some cupcakes for the humans and I made a special cake for the bday girl -- chicken, eggs, cheese and green beans. Delicious. Seems like Millie enjoyed the party, too.

No comments: