All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

All About Amelia, Simon & Hannah

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter!

A few shots from our Easter celebrations...
First to church and then home for baskets and brunch:

Oh, I love this picture. These two really do love each other.

Mils is looking for her Easter basket. It's hidden behind the curtain.

Duh, Millie. It's right there. It's so obvious. See, I've already found my basket.

Easter Egg Hunt #3: At the Roy's house with friends from church and small group.

Hunt #2: With some of Millie's friends at their church event.

Hunt #1: On astroturf, at a military-sponsored eggstravaganza.

Does the dress...or should I say 'mini-dress'...look familiar? It's last year's White House Easter dress getting another outing. I am a bit neurotic about buying things big. Finally it paid off!

1 comment:

Sybil said...

I love that Millie is still able to wear her White House Easter Egg Roll dress. She looks absolutely adorable.